Below is information on our vision, mission, values, and experience.
BreakThru Fundraising Vision
We equip non-profit leaders to fully fund their mission for maximum community impact.
BreakThru Fundraising Mission
Our purpose is to educate, equip, and empower leaders to fund and achieve their non-profit mission. We accomplish this through fundraising coaching, fundraising consulting and fundraising training.
BreakThru Fundraising Values
- Integrity - Personal and professional integrity are the cornerstones of our business.
- Excellence - From creation to deliverables to execution, excellence is our standard.
- Passion - Our passion is to build fundraising capacity to fully fund your mission.
- Impact - Our goal is to deliver high-impact results where they matter the most.
- Servant Leadership - We're dedicated to serve our clients with our hearts, heads, and hands.
- Equipping - We equip leaders to achieve greater mission impact and personal fulfillment.
We belong to many professional organizations and alliances. Click here for a complete list.
Gregg Pawlowski, PCC, CLTMC, CCMC
Gregg Pawlowski has over 30 years experience in business and non-profit executive leadership. He's passionate about assisting faith-based and community non-profit leaders and their organizations to fully fund their mission, helping to raise millions of dollars for his clients. As a Personal Certified Coach (PCC) through the International Coach Federation, he helps leaders and their organizations achieve accelerated fundraising results.
As the founder of BreakThru Fundraising, Gregg works with a variety of faith-based and community non-profit organizations across the country, focusing primarily on fundraising and executive leadership development.
Gregg's experience and certifications include:
- Executive Director of the Dove Children's Hospital Movie Channel, a non-profit entertainment organization
- Leadership Coach at the Terry College of Business MBA and Executive MBA programs at the University of Georgia
- Director of the Center for Business Excellence, a training center providing "best practices" business success principles to start and grow non-profits and businesses
- Director of regional and national sales teams (with annual budgets of up to $75 million) in diverse markets, such as health care, financial services, original equipment manufacturing, construction, furniture, consumer hard goods, and technology business solutions
- Key roles in market identification, strategic marketing program design, branding, new business development, training, and coaching
- Certified Leadership and Talent Management Coach (CLTMC)
- Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC).
Born in Buffalo, New York, Gregg lives to learn. His education includes:
- Rochester Institute of Technology's School of Business
- Corporate Coach U
- The Career Coach Academy
- Leadership Coach Academy
- Dream Giver Coach Training (by Dr. Bruce Wilkinson)
- The Dale Carnegie Course
- Other seminars and workshops for personal and business development
He enjoys reading, remodeling, hiking, camping, and spending time with his family. Gregg and his wife are happily married (with six children and six grandchildren) and reside in Sugar Hill, Georgia.
Gregg Pawlowski - Fundraising and Leadership Development
Kevin Monroe - Board Development, Organizational Sustainability, and Marketing
Bob Lewis - Strategic Planning, Team Development and Change Management
Dean Harbry - Board and Executive Leadership Development
Sidney Webb - Board Development, Business Planning, Training