Non profit Consulting
Before a comprehensive fundraising and development plan can be implemented for your faith-based or community non-profit, a foundation needs to be laid.
Does your non-profit have:
- Vision, mission, and values that are clearly articulated
- An effective model that is sustainable
- Stated, measurable objectives for your programs and services
- A written business / stragegic plan that details how you will accomplish your mission
- The right people, in the right positions
- Reliable, diversified streams of funding
- Proven fundraising strategies
If you need assistance with any or all of the above components, our fundraising consulting team can help.
We offer consulting on:
- All aspects of fundraising and development
- Building and fully engaging non-profit boards
- Creating effective marketing materials that attract donations to your organization
- Making sure that the right people are in the right positions
- Strategic planning for long-term impact
- Developing a written business / strategic and funding plan
At BreakThru Fundraising, our non profit consulting team will begin with an assessment of your organization and your need for funding. From there, we assist you in coming up with a clear direction for how your organization will fully fund all of your programs and accomplish your vision, mission and goals in the coming years.
For more information on our non profit consulting services for faith-based and community non-profit organizations, please call (678) 478-2000 or e-mail email@example.com.