Foundations - Invest Your Money Wisely
If you're a faith-based, community, family, or corporate foundation, or church, and you invest in or would like to donate significant sums to non-profit organizations , can you be certain they will be a good steward of your money? Would you like to give "more than money" but don't know where to start?
- Will the non-profit use your money wisely?
- Can the non-profit provide Outcomes-Based Evaluations (OBE) that demonstrate the effectiveness of its programs and services through specific, measurable metrics?
- Does the non-profit you're supporting have a solid fundraising plan, with diverse streams of income that will assure its continued success?
- Will the non-profit be able to survive and thrive without your continued financial backing?
- Is the non-profit in a position to build capacity to serve the increasing needs of the people it serves?
- Does the non-profit have adequate cash reserves on hand to guarantee that you won't be called upon for emergency cash infusions?
If you answered "no" or "I don't know" to any of the above, BreakThru Fundraising can help. Over the years, we've collaborated with faith-based and community non-profits, and the foundations that give to them, to ensure that the organizations reach and maintain full funding.
We've developed best practices techniques in the areas of fundraising coaching, fundraising consulting, and fundraising training, and we'd love to work with you to ensure that your money is well spent and generates the community and causal results you expect.
We can work with you to:
- Nurture new faith-based and commnity non-profit organizations
- Transition unhealthy non-profits and ministries to full funding and ensure long-term sustainability
- If appropriate, develop an exit strategy that provides the flexibility you need to be able to invest in other organizations and causes
For more information on how we can partner with you, please call (678) 478-2000 or e-mail email@example.com.
Here are just a few of the benefits you'll experience as a result of fundraising coaching, consulting, and coaching:
- No more worries about what will happen if you stop giving
- Better-run non-profits
- Increased capacity to serve more people
- Long-term sustainability for the organization
- Increased return on your investment (ROI)
- Assurance that the human needs you care about most are well-met
- Confidence that your giving leaves a legacy